- Latest Updates
- 17-09-2021: Book an Appointment to view Marina One Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 16-09-2021: Read more: Talk intensifies of more private property cooling measures after comments by ministers
- 10-09-2021: Read more: Sales of homes in Sentosa Cove soar to new heights
- 06-09-2021: Read more: Founders’ Memorial design picked, building to be part of Marina Bay skyline by 2027
- 04-09-2021: Read more: Troubled contractor Greatearth files to wind up company, a week after shock BTO site closures
- 02-09-2021: Read more: New private home sales in S’pore surge 82.2% in July despite tightened Covid-19 curbs
- 22-10-2020: Read more: ERA to hold virtual tours of over 140 projects this weekend
- 21-10-2020: Read more: Buzz building as investment sales pick up in commercial property in Q3
- 20-10-2020: Read more: New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 19-10-2020: Read more: HDB rental volume jumps in September as Malaysian workers return to Singapore: SRX data
- 18-10-2020: Read more: Relief extended to industrial, commercial property under Covid-19 law
- 17-10-2020: Read more: Resale condos see strong sales again in September with prices stable: SRX data
- 16-10-2020: Read more: Struggle to find cheap room to rent near workplace
- 15-10-2020: Read more: Good class bungalow in Lornie Road up for sale at $27 million
- 14-10-2020: Read more: HDB resale prices rise for 3rd month
- 13-10-2020: Read more: Commercial property investment sales pick up in Q3; demand for good class bungalows resilient
- 12-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices may end 2020 in positive territory despite economic malaise: analysts
- 11-10-2020: Read more: Amazon said to be taking over some Citi office space in S’pore
- 10-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 09-10-2020: Read more: Sold for $3.4m in 8min, online
- 08-10-2020: Read more: Pinnacle@Duxton five-room flat sets resale record at S$1.26m
- 07-10-2020: Read more: Redas calls for ABSD deferment for first-time HDB upgraders to private property
- 06-10-2020: Read more: URA curbs developers re-issuing OTP come amid apparent robust home sales during recession
- 05-10-2020: Read more: 60% of Penrose condo units sold over launch weekend
- 04-10-2020: Read more: No one’s too big to fail in China’s property market
- 03-10-2020: Read more: New guidelines to encourage prudent private home buying
- 02-10-2020: Read more: Singapore households see asset growth of 5% in first half 2020
- 01-10-2020: Read more: HDB upgraders likely to sustain strong condo sales: DBS
- 21-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 19-09-2020: Read more: S’pore’s first campus-style integrated project in one-north to be completed end-2021
- 16-09-2020: Read more: Singapore Reits set for broader recovery after Q1 Covid-19 hit
- 13-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August: SRX
- 07-09-2020: Read more: China interest in HK real estate builds up
- 04-09-2020: Read more: Enbloc activity in Geylang attracting smaller developers
- 01-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 28-08-2020: Read more: Opportunities emerging for investment property deals; discounts up to 20% may be had, says consultant
- 25-08-2020: Read more: Most building projects to resume by end of next month amid new protocols
- 22-08-2020: Read more: Six-month reprieve to developers ‘quite generous’: Lawrence Wong
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB resale volume surges in July; prices inch up
- 18-08-2020: Read more: S’pore set for strong rebound in 2021: Report
- 16-08-2020: Read more: BCA announces measures for construction restart
- 14-08-2020: Read more: Rules eased to help construction sector find its feet; 40,000 workers set to benefit
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Local actor Romeo Tan buys a luxury unit at Marina One Residences
- 03-05-2020: Read more: Good Class Bungalow at Windsor Park bought for $21.68 mil without viewing
- 30-04-2020: Read more: Private home prices drop 1% in Q1 before circuit breaker measures
- 15-04-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales in March rise 17% over February but plunge expected in April
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Limits for deferred loan payments waived: MAS
- 31-03-2020: Read more: China’s housing market springs back to life as sales in 30 major cities triple with coronavirus crisis abating transport projects
- 29-03-2020: Read more: Almost $100b earmarked for land transport projects
- 19-03-2020: Full E-Brochure has been released.
- 18-03-2020: Read more: New home sales up 114% in Feb, amid virus outbreak
- 12-03-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents, volumes up in February: SRX
- 11-03-2020: Updated Price List has been released.
- 09-03-2020: Full Marina One Residences Floor Plan has been updated.
- 06-03-2020: Read more: New 350m ridge walk opens in Botanic Gardens, as part of 8ha extension
- 05-03-2020: Read more: HDB resale market ‘resilient’ in February even though fewer flats change hands
- 03-03-2020: Read more: Buyer’s market for private homes due to unsold units: CBRE
- 02-03-2020: Read more: Singapore Rents Hit A Three-Year High As Expat Demands Surges
- 28-02-2020: Read more: Wing Tai sells 70% of The M over launch weekend
- 27-02-2020: Launch Date is targeted to be in Mid March 2020.
- 15-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 10-02-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Marina One Residences Video.
- 31-01-2020: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 16-01-2020: The Marina One Residences Gallery has been updated. Check them out!
- 08-01-2020: Full Marina One Residences E-Brochure coming soon.
- 04-01-2020: Updated Site Plan for Marina One Residences released.
- 03-01-2020: Marina One Residences Location Map has been updated.
- 01-12-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tanglin? Read the Tanglin URA Masterplan.
- 31-11-2019: Full Project Details for Marina One Residences has been updated!
- 30-10-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Marina One Residences.
Marina One Residences is solely developed by M+S Pte Ltd in 60:40 joint venture between Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional Berhad Temasek Holdings in Singapore. Together with UEM Sunrise Berhad and Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd, the development of Marina One Residences is a true reflection of world-class living in Asia’s top financial district. With a significant portfolio of luxurious apartments, another integrated development includes DUO Residences which seeks to bring out the iconic heart of living in the city.
Marina One Residences is strategically located within a world-class bustling business district connected by 4 MRT Lines via a 6mins walk from your residence to Downtown MRT Station. A 4 mins drive from Marina One Residences will get you to the renowned Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres, Marina Square and Suntec City malls. A 15mins drive can easily get you to top schools such as Raffles Girls School and Anglo-Chinese School (Independent).
You will find several amenities nearby with the Marina One Residences Location Map.
Physical viewings at our show flat are available solely on an appointment basis and are restricted with safety measures in view of Phase 2. Kindly book an appointment prior to your visit.
Online registrations are open and our sales representatives would be able to assist in your queries. Priority access to the show flat would be granted to online registrants on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Located in the Downtown core of the city, stands Marina One Residences in grandeur at a prestigious investment location. With state-of-the-art amenities and gastronomic options in close proximity, the Marina One Residences proves to an impressive range of conveniences in a live, work, and play environment in the city.
The premium property has two 34-storey towers with a total of 1,042 luxurious units ranging from 1 to 4 bedroom layouts and awarded the Green Mark Platinum rating. Residences can enjoy stunning city views of the Marina Bay skylines overlooking the bay area of lush greenery in a breathtaking waterfront. Rest and rejuvenate in the comfort of your apartment’s pools and the aqua pool gym and an exclusive private dining room for you and your loved ones.
Experience the finest things in life at Marina One Residences with upcoming surrounding developments that entice future investors and further boost the energetic vibrancy of the development.
With just a stone’s throw away, residents can find other amenities and attractions such as Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade theatres, and the Singapore Flyer, reflecting the biodiversity and urbanization of city living in the heart of Singapore.
Book An Appointment to view Marina One Residences ShowFlat & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Marina One Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.